- 7 minute walk to the Canada Line
- 500 meters from Mount Pleasant Park
- Eric Hamber school catchment area
- 5 minute bike ride to VGH
- 9 minute drive Downtown (Burrard & Robson)
- 13 minute commute to the Yaletown-Roundhouse
- 30 second jet pack ride to Commercial Drive (or 15 minutes on rollerblades)
Mount Pleasant is among the trendiest neighbourhoods Vancouver has to offer. Culturally diverse and historically relevant, the area gives rise to an unparalleled sense of belonging where youthful and creative energy compliment the classic architecture. This makes Mount Pleasant the ideal place to call home.
At the beating heart of the city’s hottest neighbourhoods, smack in the centre between Cambie Village’s thriving shopping hub with restaurants, parks & schools just mere steps away, and Main Street’s vibrant artistic community, thriving night life and cultural scene.
Whether you prefer to take transit, drive, rollerblade, bike, jet pack, or walk the town, The Camden is at the centre of it all. A short distance from Cambie Street, Main Street, the Canada Line, the Olympic Village and Downtown; every possibly amenity at your disposal…. The best part-come home to a quiet, tree lined street, a home to be proud of, a neighbourhood with community feel!